Xenpak is the oldest 10G fibre optic form factor, designed with XAUI interface and Digital Diagnostic Monitor Interface.
10G X2 transceivers include CX4 (copper), SR, LR, LRM, ER, ZR types. They operate at wavelengths of 850nm, 1310nm or 1550nm.
This form factor was quickly superseded by more compact 10G technology such as X2 and XFP. These two standards have the same XAUI electrical interface as XENPAK but in a smaller casing.
Xenpak is not appropriate for new design, but it is still very much in demand to support existing infrastructure.
We are aware that many Xenpak products have been discontinued by the Original Manufacturers. We at ATGBICS will continue to support our customers with our compatible product range for as long as we can source the components to build.
Compliant with the following Standards & Protocols:
- ROHS Compliant
- Xenpak Multi-Source Agreement
- IEEE 802.3ae
- Fibre Channel 10GFC
- Supports distances of between 100m to 80km at 850nm, 1310nm or 1550nm depending on product type
- Supports multi-mode and single mode fibre
- Supports InfiniBand copper cable with CX4 connectors
- XAUI interface and Digital Diagnostic Monitor Interface
- SC Connector
- Low power consumption
- Commercial Temperature Range 0~70°C
- Industrial Temperature Range -40~+85°C