10G XFP transceivers include SR, LR, LRM, ER, ZR, ZRC, CWDM, DWDM and BiDi series. They operate at wavelengths of 850nm, 1310nm or 1550nm. XFP optical transceivers were the first 10G format on the market back in 2003. The XFP form factor is a 10GBase small form, pluggable transceiver, defined by XFP MSA.
XFP is not appropriate for new design, but it is still very much in demand to support existing infrastructure.
We are aware that many XFP products have been discontinued by the Original Manufacturers. We at ATGBICS will continue to support our customers with our compatible product range for as long as we can source the components to build.
Compliant with the following Standards & Protocols:
- IEEE 802-3ae-2002
- INF-8077i (XFP)
- SFF-8477 (Tunable XFP for ITU Frequency Grid Applications)
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- 10 Gbit/s Fibre Channel
- SONET at OC-192 rates
- SDH at STM-64
- 10 Gbit/s Optical Transport Network (OTN) OTU-2
- Parallel optics links
- Laser Class 1 IEC / CDRH
- Supports distances of between 220m to 120km at 850nm, 1310nm or 1550nm depending on product type.
- LC Connector
- Single 3.3V Power Supply
- Low power consumption
- Commercial Temperature Range 0~70°C
- Industrial Temperature Range -40~+85°C