SFP28 is the third generation of the SFP Fibre Optic Transceivers. They are designed for 25G performance per the IEEE 802.3by specification. They have the same dimensions as the SFP+ form factor providing 2.5 times the speed.
SFP28 operates on the same network cabling infrastructure as 1G/10G form factors and is backward compatible with 10G SFP+ ports.
SFP28 Transceivers include SR, LR, LR-Lite, ER, BiDi, CWDM and DWDM types
Compliant with the following Standards & Protocols
- IEEE 802.3by
- MSA SFF-8402
- RoHS 6 Compliant
- Laser Class 1 IEC / CDRH compliant
- SFP28 SR 850nm supports distances of up to100m over Ethernet via Duplex LC connector
- SFP28 LR 1310nm supports distances of up to10km over Ethernet via Duplex LC connector
- Single 3.3V Power Supply
- Low power consumption
- Built-in Dual CDR
- Commercial Temperature Range 0~70°C
- Industrial Temperature Range -40~+85°C