A QSFP is a Quad (4-channel) small form factor hot pluggable fibre optical transceiver used for 200 Gigabit Ethernet (200GbE) data communications applications over multi mode fibre.
The QSFP significantly increases the port-density by 4x compared to SFP+ form factor. QSFP56 form factors are available in CR, SR, DR, FR, LR series, which enables different transmission distances over a single or multimode fibre (SMF/MMF).
Our 200G QSFP56 transceivers include SR4 series at present.
Compliant with the following standards & protocols
- IEEE P802.3-2018, 200GAUI-4 Interface
- IEEE P802.3cd
- CMIS 4.0 (Digital diagnostic functions via the I2C interface)
- Four-channel full-duplex
- 200G 100m on OM4 with FEC (SR4)
- 70m on OM3 MMF or 100m on OM4 MMF (SR4)
- MPO-12 connector
- Supports 212.5Gb/s aggregate bit rate
- 200GAUI-4 C2M electrical interface (4x50Gb/s PAM4 retimed)
- 4x50Gb/s PAM4 VCSEL transmitter
- Single 3.3V Power Supply
- I2C management interface
- Low power consumption
- Commercial Temperature Range 0~70°C
- RoHS-6 compliant